1 YEAR BLOGGING.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

So here we are! A whole year on and there are over 600 of us making up our little family in our corner of the internet. I know on one hand that number will seem minuscule to some and  on the other numbers shouldn't be the whole fuel behind your blog which I completely agree with but I can't deny that it makes my heart happy knowing that there are hundreds of you supporting me with my little space on the internet! 
For that, THANK YOU! Please all have a virtual hug from me and know that you've put a smile on my face. 

For me blogging is just a hobby at the minute and something that I can do as and when I please but I think that because I know I don't 'have' to do it but I 'choose' to proves to me that I have found something that I genuinely have a love and a passion for, which I think is just wonderful. I really hope that I will be sat here in another years time typing up a similar post and having the chance to reflect on our journey again, hopefully with even more having been achieved and my passion for blogging still just as big.

Thank you again for every single one of you that follows me and comments on my posts, it really means the world and sometimes its what turns a bad day into a good one.

Please feel free to leave me your blog links in the comments below.

Holly-Rhian. 




4 comments

  1. Congrats on completing a year! I'm glad that you feel passionate about blogging! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you, love reading your blog :) Having readers and followers who enjoy reading your blog is definitely a big part that actually makes me want to write and I don't think theres anything wrong with that
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely comment and thank you very much for being such a loyal reader to my blog and always leaving comments it really does mean the world to me :) ♥♥

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig