WINTER WARMERS WITH KYLIE.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

*This post is following on from my previous post where I teamed up with M&Co to show you my favourite party season item from their Kylie range, so in this post I'm showing you my favourite Kylie winter warmers!

I am someone who is almost always cold so when winter comes around wrapping up and keeping warm is essential to me! I already have my trusty winter coat as you can see but I was still in need of some winter accessories so when I saw this hat and scarf I knew they'd be perfect for keeping me warm and also help me look stylish throughout the winter.

If you're like me and love having matching sets of things then there is a scarf on the M&Co website that matches exactly with the hat as its black and has pink pom poms on the end (I think I need to purchase this myself) but the scarf I have still matches perfectly in colour and I just love the style of it, I feel very glamorous and old HollyWood wearing it!


What's your go to winter warmer accessory?

Holly-Rhian.


1 comment

  1. The coat and the scarf looks absolutely amazing together!!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig