HELLO 2017.


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

I'll start off by saying Happy New Year and secondly I'll say, so here we are again! I feel like last year absolutely flew by. I think for a lot of people 2016 was the Voldermort of years where we shall not speak about it but hopefully for others it was also a good year.
2016 was an okay year for me, I have lots to be thankful for but it was also a sad year because of losing loved ones very close to my heart. 
Having said that, if anything this has made me realise even more so just how precious but also short life is and how things can change in the blink of an eye; people can be here one moment and gone the next, sometimes you can't always wait for tomorrow to come. 
What I'm basically leading up to saying is that I plan to do more of what makes me happy, whether this is something small and simple or something more out there and adventurous, life's just too short to be doing anything other than what makes you happy.

I woke up today with the thought in mind that today is page 1 of 365 and I intend to start this year as I mean to go on so I booked a flight to Australia to go for just under a month in November with the intentions of getting out into the world and exploring. I love new adventures/travelling and this is something that I've wanted to do for years now so I decided I've waited long enough for this, it's time to get out into the world! 
With this trip being at the end of the year I know that's some time away (even though I'm sure it will fly by) but it gives me something to work towards and look forward to, so in the meantime I plan to enjoy life, continue doing what I love like blogging, enjoy making memories with friends & family and also just step back and enjoy life a little more; theres no need to put unnecessary pressure on yourself and I like the idea of taking each little thing as it comes.

Let me know if you have any plans for 2017?
Also, if anyone's been to Australia and have Blog Posts on your adventures please leave links in the comments below!

Holly-Rhian.

4 comments

  1. I can't wait to read all about your adventures in 2017 :)
    I've never been to Australia but I've just posted a few NYC Diaries from November... and I'm going to Orlando in September! :)

    www.teenytinythoughts.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so exciting! Im sure you'll have a wonderful time :)
      & thank you!! x

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling a bit more positive this time round, 2016 was a very up and down year for a lot of people by the looks of things... can't wait to read more x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig