SUMMER PICKS WITH KYLIE.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

I'm back at it again bringing you another collaboration with Kylie at M&Co! 
I wanted to share with you a couple of pieces that are really good for keeping it simple and effortless but also versatile now that we're sadly closing in towards the end of summer (don't get me wrong though who's excited for autumn winter fashion because I know I am).

The first top is The Gingham Cold Shoulder Top which I not only love as Gingham and Cold Shoulders have really been a big thing this year but I also love that the colours are monochrome so If you're not super into the typical brightly coloured clothing that's brought out for the summer season then you can go for something a little more subtle like this.
Another thing that I like about this top is that it's just effortless, it does all the work for you by the style of it but it's also versatile so you can wear it casual or dress it up more! 

Onto the second top which is the Flare Sleeve Crop Top which I think has to be my favourite! I really like the colour and love the frilled edge detailing to it, making a fairly simple top a little more pretty!
I think this is great for those summer days that aren't quite as summery as they should be - which we seem to get a lot of here in the UK! Again, I think this top is also versatile so you could just wear it with jeans or shorts or even go a little more dressy with a skirt, heels and a choker/necklace to accessorize.

I also just want to quickly mention the Denim Shorts that I'm wearing here as they are also from the Kylie range and they're probably one of my most favourite pairs of shorts I've bought all year. Admittedly I haven't had that much chance to wear them here In the UK but as most of you know I'm going to Australia In what is now a matter of weeks so these shorts will be coming along in my suitcase so I can make full use of them! 

What items of clothing have you been loving this summer?

Holly-Rhian. 

1 comment

  1. Been loving gingham this summer!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig