EBAY FINDS.

Just over a week ago now I purchased a couple of little bargains off of Ebay, just on a whim but I'm excited to share these little gems!

I really needed some new make up brushes as I don't really have many at the moment. Just about one brush for each product that I use which is annoying when you have to wash your brushes so often just to keep them clean! To solve this problem I thought I'd buy a cheap set of brushes to fill me in until I can afford the Zoeva set that I've been lusting over for months.These were just over £5.
Having said this though, I'm pretty happy to wait for a Zoeva set at the moment because these brushes are so good! They're amazingly soft and I was so surprised at how easy they made my make up application. I usually use my Estee Lauder foundation brush to apply my foundation, (obviously!) but I used the oval shaped one to try it out and fell in love. I didn't think I'd be anywhere as impressed as this if at all but finding little bargains on Ebay seems to be more worthwhile than I thought. 

The second product that I got was an electronic facial cleanser. Nothing fancy at all and I didn't expect it to be seeing as it was just under £10 but If you're on a budget or don't want to spend lots of money then this is a good little product to gently cleanse your face, helping to remove the last bits of your make up and also smooth over your skin. I found after using this that it makes applying your foundation easier and also helps it to stay on better. As gross as it sounds but we all know how foundation likes to cling to the drier parts of our faces, so this helps in stopping that. It won't work miracles but it is a helping hand for a small price.

Do you have any Ebay posts for me to read?
What bargains have you found?

Holly-Rhian.



14 comments

  1. I love Ebay for stuff like this! So good I once got makeup brushes and they were AWFUL! Good to hear these were good!! xx
    Oliviaheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect these brushes to be as good as they are but I absolutely love them!♥

      Delete
  2. Those brushes look fab and such a bargain! I’m tempted to give the facial cleanser a shot as I don’t want to invest in an expensive one just incase I don’t get proper use from one. Fab post :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these brushes, and I'm the same as you for not wanting to spend much on a facial cleanser because I know its not something that I'll use all the time♥

      Delete
  3. I have that brush set, and they are gorgeous arent they?! So affordable and lovely quality!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think they're so good! So soft and make make up application so easy :)♥

      Delete
  4. Ebay does have ton of great finds! The brushes look really nice.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebay can be brilliant for bargains of really decent items♥

      Delete
  5. These brushes look so good! I'm always scared of buying really cheap things off ebay as I don't want to end up with rubbish haha! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt exactly the same! I didn't expect these brushes to be any good but I love them just as much as my branded brushes♥

      Delete
  6. Wow that facial brush was a bargain! Ebay has some great finds :)
    Thanks for sending me your link in the bloggers chat! Love your blog, following you now. x
    Natalie - The Floral Republic

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly was!
    Aw, thank you for the comment and follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those brushes are so nice, they look exactly like the Zoeva ones!? haha! I am in desperate need of a new brushes set! I'm heading right on over to eBay once I have finished this comment. Thanks for the recommendation :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They do look similar! Im not sure how they are in comparison but I really love these ones!
      You're so very welcome, thank you for the comment :) ♥

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig