ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION.

First of all I just need to start of by saying this foundation is a holy grail product of mine. I have been using this foundation for over a year now and I absolutely love it! 
Before purchasing this foundation I'd purposely searched for Blog and YouTube reviews on foundations that were good for covering acne, I don't suffer from acne myself and I'm lucky that I'm not a particularly spotty person but I really wanted a foundation that would be a good full coverage, so in the hopes of achieving as close to a flawless finish as possible I thought that If a foundation worked for covering acne then it would easily be able to handle covering up my small breakouts. 

I can't fault this foundation at all, It has such a good full coverage, it lasts all day and I never have to touch it up! Also when fully blended it has a matte finish (which I prefer) so my oily t-zone is kept at bay.
This foundation can be quite a heavy one if you use too much, or for anyone that prefers a more natural, light coverage so this foundation may be your idea of a nightmare if thats not what you're looking for, but if you want a fuller coverage and enjoy wearing a full face of make up then this foundation may be a product that you would benefit from looking into. 


Have you tried this product?
What are your favourite foundations?

Holly-Rhian.

10 comments

  1. I am so despereate to try this foundation! I've heard so many good things about it and this post makes me want it even more! haha

    Jessica x
    http://thebirdsandbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! All I heard was good things before I purchased, so glad that I did ♥

      Delete
  2. I've heard loads about this foundation, but I never hear anything bad about it!

    I prefer light coverage for general wear, but I might look into it for going out, if it doesn't budge then it's gonna be good on a night out!! :)

    Natalie x
    www.bigsocietygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard people say that its too thick, but I think thats just from people that prefer a lighter foundation, which is understandable; although having said that I think you can still get it to look lighter and natural, but still a good coverage if you just don't use too much and blend a lot more :)
      I absolutely adore this though, nothing else has come close so far when trying out other foundations! ♥

      Delete
  3. I love this foundation, totally swear by it! I always used to wear MAC foundations but they made be breakout.
    Love your photos, what camera do you use? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so goo isn't it! :)
      Thank you so much, I use a canon 700D with just the kit lens at the moment xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! I am forever recommending Doublewear as I literally cannot fault it whatsoever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a couple of samples of this foundation and I really liked testing it out during the Winter months x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, definitely a product I know I'll continue to repurchase ♥

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig