ZOELLA BEAUTY : CHRISTMAS.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!


I know that the end of January is fast approaching and Christmas is possibly already long behind us but I would still like to share my thoughts with you on the Zoella Beauty Chrismas range. I picked up a small selection from the range which covers most of it without buying all the larger gift sets of products. I have tried products from each previous range and I am yet to be disappointed, so I already knew these products were going to be winners for me, I just wanted to wait until I had tried them all out to be able to speak about them so here we are. 

As its already pretty obvious from the packaging and names of the products there is a gingerbread scented theme here, gingerbread and vanilla to be precise!
I honestly think that even if you don't like the scent of gingerbread you wouldn't be put off by the scent of this range as its a subtle scent of gingerbread because the sweet vanilla partly disguises this and it really does just smell like a fresh mix of baking ingredients - good enough to eat! Seriously though, don't. Do not eat. ;)

I think that my favourite product out of what I bought would be a toss up between the body lotions and the body spray as the lotion smells delicious and leaves you feeling silky smooth (as always the lotions from Zoe's range sink into your skin so easily and don't leave you feeling greasy which I love) but the scent of the spray is just so lovely - I've been spraying this on me and around my room in general to make the scent last even longer.
I really do think Zoe's products will always be a winner for me, from packaging to price I do genuinely love them; Zoe and her team always seem to deliver! 

Have you tried anything from the Zoella Beauty Christmas Range?

Holly-Rhian.

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried any Zoella beauty but I love the sound of it all and the packaging is so pretty! X

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually like the scent of gingerbread but since you've said that it's quite a subtle scent, I definitely wanna pick a few things up if I ever get the chance!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its definitely a subtle scent so I'd suggest giving it a go and seeing what you think :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig