Zoella Beauty // Jelly & Gelato!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

Today I'm bringing to you a post that's well overdue by about two months but I still want to post it regardless.
You know what you have a perfectly scheduled plan in your head for something to work out and be organised then it end up going the complete opposite way? Yep! That's what I feel happened here with me and this post but regardless I'm not letting anything stop me and I'm going ahead so I hope you enjoying reading my thoughts on the Jelly & Gelato range from Zoella! 

Body Mist:
I think my favourite product is the body mist so I'll start with talking about this! 
So far I have owned every single one of the body mists from the various different releases and I've liked all of them! The packaging is always so on point and also looks way more expensive than the product actually is - which brings me onto say that I think they're priced so well and really affordable. Also just rewinding back to the packaging; I love having mine out on display and I tend to reach for the body mist/s on a day to day basis. I mix them up with my perfumes or use them to top up with throughout the day. 
The body mist is also super easy and simple to take with you on the go as they are nicely handbag sized! 

Shower Sauce: 
Onto the Shower Sauce - I’ve been using this everyday for what I want to say must be at least a month and its still going strong!
I find that I don’t have to squeeze much of the product out to be able to get it to lather up, which is probably why it’s lasting me so long! 
You can definitely smell the scent of the product when you’re using it but it’s not overpowering at the same time. 

Shower Shake:
This product, is again another body wash but it’s different to the Shower Sauce This is more of what I would describe as a in shower moisturiser, so you still use it to wash with it but instead of the product lathering up it’s much more similar in consistency to a moisturiser. I really like using this after I’ve shaved my legs to make them feel extra silky smooth (or use before if you have sensitive skin). 

Bath Wafer:
This product is pretty self explanatory, it slowly dissolves when put into or under the water giving of the scent as it does. If you're like me and not always the biggest fan of bubbles then this is something nice to add to your bath without it being too over the top.


Bath Frosting:
This is probably another one of my favourite products out of the whole bunch, inside the container there are four little sachets of the bath frosting which I think are adorable and definitely handy for if you want to take them travelling or for an overnight stay.
I've just been emptying a sachet under running water and letting it work its magic of creating bubbles.

Body Scrub:
Again, this is another self explanatory product. A body scrub does what a body scrub does! I've added this one into my little collection that I have sat in the bathroom. It's definitely one of the gentler ones I own, so if you don't want to use anything that's too harsh against your skin but has a lovely scent then maybe consider giving this a go. 

Body Pudding: 
This product sort of sticks along the lines of a body scrub as well - although it's labelled as a body cream, which it still is; this does contain tiny beads which do dissolve against your skin as you use it but it just makes it that little bit different and does a helping hand of doing two jobs in one. (to some effect anyway). Obviously its not a body scrub, so please bear that in mind but I'm sure you understand the gist of what I'm trying to say! 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

Holly-Rhian.




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig