PERFUME GIFT SETS.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

On Boxing Day I went straight onto the Debenhams website, as I had some gift vouchers to spend and I purchased two perfume sets. One being the Marc Jacobs Eua So Fresh gift set and the other one was the Chloe gift set.
The Marc Jacobs set comes with a 75ml Eau De Toilette Spray (not quite as strong as perfume but the scent still lasts well throughout the day). It also comes with a Body Lotion 75ml and a Shower Gel 75ml.
The Chloe set comes with a 50ml bottle of perfume and a Body Lotion 50ml.

Marc Jacobs Daisy:
I just need to start of by saying, how gorgeous is the bottle? The little flowers on top are so gorgeous and it makes it such a lovely bottle to have out on your dressing table.
The scent of this is really light and floral (thats kind of expected with the name) but it really is just a fresh, beautiful scent. This will definitely make a nice daytime perfume, or for if you're not heavily into perfume and you just want something with a gentle scent.

Chloe:
I love how the bottle for this is just so cute and simple, definitely one that you can just drop into you handbag and take with you!
The scent of this is so beautiful! I would definitely describe it as a grown up perfume as it isn't sweet or florally, its a much more defined scent and one that I think you could wear in the day or at night as well because of it being a stronger scent.  

Whats your favourite Perfume?

Holly-Rhian.





















13 comments

  1. I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and I agree, the bottle packaging is so photogenic and adorable!
    Great post x

    Alice
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the packaging on these are so cute! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is one that I feel like I've wanted forever, it sounds exactly like the scent I'm usually drawn to aswell and the bottle is just cute!

    Jodie | Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the packaging for both these perfumes, Marc Jacobs perfumes are my favourites. I have Dot at the moment and just love the smell! x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really disappointed with the gift sets this year, but i love the chloe one, even the lotion comes in such a beautiful bottle!
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried the Chloe perfume but I really want to love it because of my name haha! Fab post lovely, your photos are beautiful!

    http://www.chloesway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous gift sets, I really want to try a Chloe scent as I’ve never tried one and this sounds right up my street as I’m after more grown up scents :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marc Jacobs are my fav perfumes!! I also purchased the same Daisy gift set in the boxing day sales and I'm so glad that I did as it's the only one I haven't tried!!
    I've also never tried Chloe, which I think I really, really should!

    Sarah xo || See The Stars

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love debhenamns at Christmas time ! daisy was on my Christmas list . I love it ! Debhenamns has the best deals too . I literally got an entire new closet in the sales ! lol

    Abbigaylewarner.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have from Chloe that green one I'm gonna make some article about my parfums =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs I always ask for it for my birthday! The Chloe bottle is soon cute, I need!
    http://lifeofnabs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Daisy by Marc Jacons. However my favourite has to be Alien by Thierry Mugler. It smell's incredible x

    itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of perfume gift sets at Ajmal Perfume.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig