FREEDOM MAKEUP.


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!

I have never tried anything from Freedom Make Up before (not that I can recall) so recently I purchased a few items and I thought that they were worth sharing here on my blog. The prices are so affordable and also the colours are so beautiful.
I haven't properly tried out any of these products yet, apart from doing swatches of them so this isn't a review but just a post so I could share with you what I purchased and show you what the products are like. 


(The 'Pro Melts' I ordered were in the shades: Debut, Masterpiece, Kisses Waiting & Sugar Fix.
Have you tried any Freedom Make Up products? 
Holly-Rhian.

6 comments

  1. All of these bits look amazing and everything is so pigmented. I'm definitely going to have to try more stuff from them! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this brand after trying their products, I don't think you'll be disappointed :) ♥

      Delete
  2. whaaaat, hold the phone, were those lippys £5 for all 5? Or am I being dumb...
    *leaps out the window to go buy Freedom lipsticks

    Betty x
    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Honestly! They have lots of different colour sets as well :) ♥

      Delete
  3. I've heard a lot about this brand so thanks for sharing a post on them!

    Sophie.
    https://socialworkjourney2013.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting :) ♥

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig